Travel from Inverness to the Isle of Skye on a full-day tour that includes visits to the best of the island, like Portree and the Fairy Pools.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Inverness bus stand, next to St. Andrews Cathedral to begin your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Waterproof shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Your tour may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum is not met
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At Talisker Distillery you may be asked for proof of ID to sample a Scotch Whisky
- The duration of the tour is approximate and depends on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately