Enjoy a day exploring the natural treasures of Iriomote island. Kayak through the mangrove river and explore mysterious caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before scheduled pickup time. Your driver will wait no more than 5 minutes after scheduled time. They will be holding a sign that says "PiPi."
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Your driver will wait up to 5 minutes after the scheduled start time before leaving. The driver will be holding a sign that says "PiPi."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- A kayak can be exchanged for a stand-up paddle free of charge: please select the relevant option at check out
- Kayaking equipment, caving equipment, liability insurance, and photos are included in the ticket price
- Towels, food, and drinks will not be provided
- Ferry tickets are not included if you come from Ishigaki island