This incredible experience includes a shallow water animal encounter plus a a 20-minute private encounter with the largest reef sharks including whitetips and tawny nurse sharks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your tawny nurse shark encounter to prepare.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Socks, wetsuits, shark food, and feeding sticks are provided
- Do not bring your own wetsuit as it could harbor marine life from the ocean