Join a private guide and create a customized itinerary to experience the best of Istanbul such as Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Bosphorus cruise, Dolmabahce Palace, Galata, and Fener-Balat neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel. Additional charges may apply if your hotel is outside of the city, or located on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Topkapi Palace and Hagia Irene Church are closed on Tuesdays
- Hagia Sophia entrance will be restricted during praying time
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays. Due to regulations, a live guide service is not available at Dolmabahce Palace
- Blue Mosque is closed until 2 pm on Fridays
- Children aged 7 and under are free of charge. Please make sure that you have passport copies for children as you have to verify their ages at museums for free tickets
- The skip-the-line service is not available for active mosques. There will be a queue at the entrance
- On Fridays, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque will only be seen from outside because of worship
- If one of the mosques is not visited, Basilica Cistern will be visited as a replacement
- For the tours that start later than 11 AM, you may have to skip one/a couple of sites as the sites are closed by 7 PM. Your guide will adjust the program according to your priorities