Explore Istanbul at your own pace on board a double-decker, open-top, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. See all the famous landmarks, from the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque to the splendors of the Ottoman Empire, including Dolmabahçe Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Turkish, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore Istanbul's Byzantine and Ottoman architecture by bus
- Hop off at more than 15 different stops to explore Istanbul's most famous sites
- See Turkey in miniature at the child-friendly Miniatürk model park
- Marvel at the minarets and dazzling blue tiles of the Blue Mosque
- Savor the warm aromas of the Spice Bazaar
- Cross the Bosphorus Bridge into Asia
- Watch the fishermen on Galata Bridge
- Classic (24-hour ticket), Premium (48-hour ticket) or Deluxe (72-hour ticket) hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Audio commentary and complimentary headphones
- Free WiFi onboard the buses
- Free Big Bus İstanbul route map
- Miniaturk entrance fee
- Naval Museum entrance fee
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- You will have access to both the The City Tour/Red Route and the Golden Horn/Blue Route. Buses come regularly and frequently on both routes.
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there might be changes to the frequency of departures and routes as well as reduction or removal of stops. More information can be found on the local partner's website.