A comprehensive, full-day tour exploring the cultural, historical and architectural treasures of the Ottoman and Byzantine empires in one of the world's most fascinating cities - Istanbul.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sundays. On this day of the week, this part of the tour will be replaced with a visit to a traditional shop selling authentic Turkish goods.
- Because of the noon prayer on Fridays, you will only visit the outside of the Blue Mosque on Friday mornings until 13:00.
- After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability.
- Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels.
- Free shuttle pick-ups are available between 08:00 and 09:00 (depending on the location of your hotel). Pick-up takes 45 minutes to 1 hour on the shuttle bus.
- Travelers will be given free time to explore the Grand Bazaar on their own. This will not be a guided visit.