The Gallipoli Peninsula, an important strategic point for ancient wars, was the site of a WWI campaign that changed the direction of the war. On this day excursion from Istanbul you’ll visit the battlefields where more than a half million soldiers died.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in Istanbul between 06:30 and 07:00. Please provide the name of your hotel in Istanbul when booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the bus ride from Istanbul to Gallipoli is around 5 hours.