Istanbul is an incredible city filled with towering mosques, ancient stadiums and grand bazaars. Today you can experience them all on this wonderful guided day tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Indonesian, Russian, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, English
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from the Taksim, Sultanahmet, Fatih and Besiktas districts only. Please contact the tour operator for instructions if your hotel is outwith these districts.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to maintenance works, construction and scaffolds, visits inside The Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque) is limited
- Istanbul's traffic may affect the duration of the tour
- On Mondays the Hagia Sophia Museum is closed; in its place we will visit another museum
- On Sundays the Grand Bazaar is closed, but the Spice Bazaar is open
- Other than the pick-up and return trip; this is a walking tour with a licensed guide in the old city district of Istanbul, this is not a sightseeing tour from a bus
- The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered