Journey back in time and visit the site of the ANZAC landings of World War I on an 18-hour tour of the Gallipoli Peninsula from Istanbul. Go to the battlefields of the Allied Forces, and see the war memorials that commemorate the fallen soldiers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 18 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is available from only the hotels in the Taksim and Sultanahmet areas. The pickup time for the Taksim area is between 06:00 - 06:20 am. The pickup time for the Sultanahmet area is between 06:30 - 07:00 am. A meeting point might be arranged depending on the location of the hotel. No pickup and drop-off service is available from the Asian side of Istanbul. Please confirm the exact pick up time and location before your departure.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes in all seasons, and bring a hat and sun screen in the summer. Bring a raincoat in autumn, and warm clothes in winter