Enjoy a half-day tour of the Topkapi Palace, where you can marvel at room after room of Ottoman objects. Then, head over to the Grand Bazaar to shop for gifts!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Istanbul Port and centrally located hotels (Sultanahmet area, Beyazit, Sirkeci, Beyoglu, Besiktas).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. It will be replaced with the tour of Underground Cistern
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. It will be replaced with the tour of Arasta Bazaar
- Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to Friday prayer. In that case, only the garden will be visited
- The tour guide will have pre-paid Skip-The-Line tickets to avoid long ticket queues. The cost of the used entry fee can be paid to the tour guide in cash Dolar, Euro, or Turkish lira