Explore the history of Istanbul by visiting Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, The Grand Bazaar and many more historical sights. Delve into the culture of this unique city with a guide by your side.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available only from hotels located in the city center.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Explore the history of Istanbul by visiting Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace and many more
- Shop till you drop in the Grand Bazaar
- Knowledgeable and professional commentary from your local tour guide
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from hotels in the Sultanahmet and Taksim area of Istanbul only)
- Personal Expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, will be replaced by Basilica Cistern.
- The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered.