Led by an experienced guide, spend an afternoon wandering through the major sights of Istanbul. Experience Turkey's cultural history in Topkapı Palace, and glimpse the bygone Ottoman Empire at Hagia Irene Church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Istanbul hotels within Taksim Square, Şişli, Beşiktaş, Sultanahmet, and Fatih neighborhoods.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays, it will be replaced with Dolmabahçe Palace
- Caferaga Medrese is closed on Mondays