This tour is for those who wants to see the hidden faces of Istanbul. Visit the residential neighborhoods, non touristy mosques, taste the local food and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Our meeting point is German fountain/ Alman Çeşmesi in Turkish German Fountain Binbirdirek, Atmeydanı Cd., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul Travel to the Sultanahmet Tram Station. From the tram station walk down the hill on the right side of the road toward to the little mosque Firuz ağa . Take the first right onto the Hippodrome ( square ). You will see the green domed fountain in front of you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involve walking and use of public transport.
- Walking distances between site are 5-15 minutes easy walk.
- Public transport are the most convenient way to travel in Istanbul to skip the traffic jam.