Follow in the footsteps of the Ottoman sultans on a 4-hour sightseeing tour of Dolmabahce Palace in Istanbul. Learn about the administration of the late Ottoman Empire. Then, wander among the trinkets and decorative carpets of the Grand Bazaar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Istanbul available on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Pick-up is done from hotels in central areas on the European side of Istanbul. At the time of booking provide your hotel name and location. You will receive email with pick-up details.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a hat and your camera