See the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar with an official guide including entrance fees as per itinerary and transportation on this historical half-day small group morning tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- City center hotels.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 18-years-old and under must be accompanied by an adult
- During religious holidays, the Spice Market and Grand Bazaar will be closed
- On Sundays, when the Grand Bazaar is closed, you will visit Nuruosmaniye around the Grand Bazaar
- Cover ups and head scarves will be provided at the Blue Mosque
- On Friday morning, The Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia are visioned only from outside because of Friday Prayer.
- Daily morning regular group tour
- 20 to 25 persons for each group