Enjoy a historical tour of Istanbul and top it off with an amazing sunset cruise on the Bosphorus. See all the sights during the day and take in Istanbul's magnificent shoreline aboard a luxury yacht in the evening.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Two-way hotel transfers will be provided from any hotels located in Fatih and Beyoglu Areas. No pick-up service from Asian side or hotels located outside of the Fatih and Beyoglu districts. You will be informed about the exact pick-up time by your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, we visit Dolmabahce Palace on Tuesday.
- The Blue Mosque is under an intensive restoration work till April 2023. Visits to mosque interior is prohibited till April 2023.
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and it may be replaced with Spice Bazaar or Arasta Bazaar
- From December to February, we may replace Hagia Sophia with Suleymaniye Mosque on Friday due to the Friday prayer in Hagia Sophia
- Hagia Sophia is not a museum and no admission fee to visit the interior, fast tracking is not available for Hagia Sophia. During the high season, it may get busy and there could be a long que.
- There is quite a lot of walkings, so please wear comfortable shoes and get ready for a long walking day right before a very enjoyable luxury yacht cruise
- Ladies are recommended to bring scarfs to use while visiting the Blue Mosque