Cross from Europe to Asia on this guided tour of historic Istanbul. An expert bilingual guide brings history to life when you visit landmarks like the stately Dolmabahçe Palace and picturesque Camliça Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up available from centrally located hotels in Istanbul. Please provide your hotel name. • After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability. • Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels. • Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 13:00 and 14:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cross over from Europe to Asia in two minutes by bus, using the Bosphorus Bridge
- Complimentary hotel pickup and dropoff in an air conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy spectacular views of Istanbul and the Bosphorus Strait from Camlica Hill
- Benefit from a tour with museum entrance fees included
- Complimentary transportation with air conditioning
- Complimentary pickup and dropoff from central hotels
- Museum entrance fees
- Professional bilingual guide
- Parking fees
- V.A. tax (18%)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays.
- On Mondays and Thursdays the tour will not stop at Dolmabahçe Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, or Çamlica Hill. Instead, it will stop at Eyüp Sultan Mosque and Tomb, Pierre Loti Coffee House, and Miniatürk.
- After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability.
- Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels. Please note: When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
- Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 13:00 and 14:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes.