Visit a local art center in Sultanahmet and learn the techniques of Ottoman Turkish calligraphy from an instructor in a private lesson.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- English, French, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Behind the entrance of the Basilica Cistern. Look for a sign saying "Les Arts Turcs" at number 19. Enter the building and walk up to the 3rd floor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you prefer, you can learn the techniques of Latin calligraphy instead.