Spend an evening cruising on the Bosphorus as you enjoy dinner and drinks. The entertainment during the cruise includes Turkish classical music, belly dancing, a whirling dervish show, folkloric shows, an international singer, and an on-board DJ.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from accommodations located in the city center.
- See the lights of Istanbul at night on a Bosphorus cruise
- Enjoy dinner and drinks on board
- Admire the talent of traditional dancers, singers, and belly dancers
- Belly dancing and folk dancing shows, folk music, and more
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the hotel pickup & drop-off service is only available in the Sultanahmet and Taksim area of Istanbul. Pickup times depend on your hotel location.