Escape the bustle of Istanbul, and discover a popular weekend retreat from the city on a 14-hour day trip to Lake Sapanca and the village of Masukiye in the Gulf of Izmit. Enjoy a relaxed lunch under a canopy of trees, and climb Kartepe Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Free transfer service from the European side and from city center hotels only. Hotels location must be; Sultanahmet-Laleli-Topkapı-Aksaray-Taksim-Sirkeci and Şişli Area
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The schedule slightly varies due to different seasons
- Between March and November, the tour makes a stop at Natural Habitat Park and Zoo
- Between December and February, the tour makes a stop at the Kartepe Snow Resort if there is snow
- You will get free time to rent ATV Safari, Zip-line, and trekking