Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site on a full-day guided tour of Ephesus from Izmir. Step back in time and discover the highlights of this ancient city while exploring on foot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from Izmir Hotels, Izmir Port, or Izmir Airport. You will be greeted at the lobby or arrivals gate with a sign with your name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Admission fees per person: 200 TL for Ancient Ephesus, 120 TL for the House of Mary 120TL, 80 TL for the Terrace Houses, and 70 TL for the Basilica of St. John. The tour guide will have pre-paid skip-the-line tickets to avoid ticket lines. The cost of these entry tickets can be paid to your guide in US dollars, euros, or Turkish lira on the day of your tour