Choose between a sunrise or sunset tour of Jackson Hole and the Grand Teton National Park. Experience and photograph wildlife at their most active hours while learning about the area's fascinating ecology from a naturalist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
We will meet you in the Town of Jackson in front of the Welcome Center on the parking lot side in the Home Ranch Public Parking Lot on the Corner of Cache and Gill Street. The address is 210 North Cache Street Jackson, Wy 83001. This location is one block north of the Jackson Town Square. Please meet your guide by the benches between the Home Ranch Welcome Center Building/Restrooms and the parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children up to the age of 8 are required to be in a child restraint
- Car seats are not provided for infants