Truly discover Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park on this adventure departing Tuesdays and Fridays. Stop frequently to take in the landmarks and unforgettable wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 45 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
the meeting location is a hotel in downtown Jackson. The location is dependent upon which dates are booked. Guests will receive details after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Thermal clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Dress in layers that you can apply or remove as the weather changes (fleece/synthetics)
- Elevations range from 6,300-8,950 feet and you may experience as much as a 40-degree fluctuation between nighttime and daytime temperatures
- Sunblock, lip balm, and a good sun hat are recommended
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket
- Extra meals and beverages are not included in the ticket
- The activity provider takes your safety extremely seriously. They follow strict cleaning and distancing protocols to ensure you have a safe and fun adventure