Enjoy a peaceful float along the scenic Snake River through the magnificent Grand Teton Mountains. Look out for wildlife and see a stunning landscape, as your guide does all the work.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
1255 S HWY 89 Jackson, WY 83002Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 6 cannot participate. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a forfeiture of payment and a denial of trip participation for the entire party.
- The local partner reserves the right to reschedule or cancel river trips due to adverse weather, river conditions or an insufficient number of people. In the event of cancellations or rescheduling, your payment will be refunded or applied to another trip as you desire.
- Each participant will be required to read and sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement before departure. Children seventeen years of age and younger will require a parent or guardian to sign for them.
- You will spend approximately 2 hours on the river. The exact time may vary due to river levels and conditions.