Discover the history of Shekhawati on a private day tour. Shekhawati is a part of Rajasthan, which is situated in the north of Rajasthan. This area is famous for fresco paintings and its old "havelis", for both national and international tourists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any location within the region.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals are not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The dress code is smart casual, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel