Shop to your heart’s content in Jaipur. Jaipur is a fantastic spot to shop for blue pottery, textiles, precious stones & silver jewelry, sandalwood carvings, lather things & many other handicrafts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from any hotel within Jaipur city limits. Please provide your complete pickup address at the time of booking.
Select participants and date
The driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals terminal as you exit the baggage area, holding a signboard with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- An airport pick-up is available on request. For this service please provide your flight details upon booking
- The start time is flexible, but not before 7:30 AM, which is when most shops open
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry, and the country of origin is required at time of booking for all participants
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler