Discover the many sides of Osaka on this guided walking tour. Explore cobblestoned alleys, pass a Yakuza clubhouse, see wacky neon billboards, visit seafood markets, wander through a charming retro zone, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at exit 24 of Namba metro station at the top of the stairs, where you can see the vehicles. The guide will be standing there. lf you see a "exit 24" sign and a bicycle stand 7 metres away you are at the correct place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine. If there are only very serious weather conditions (like a typhoon or earthquake) then we will cancel and give you a full refund
- This tour does not visit Osaka Castle