Discover the many sides of Osaka on this fantastic walking tour. Explore cobblestoned alleys, get a glimpse of a Yakuza clubhouse, take in the wacky neon billboard downtown zone, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at exit 24 of Namba Subway station at the top of the stairs, where you can see the road. This is a link to the exact location: https://goo.gl/maps/XSMbSBLHFjoYbTaY9Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine. If there are only very serious weather conditions (like a typhoon or earthquake) then we will cancel and give you a full refund.