Spend Christmas Eve where it all started – in the holy city of Bethlehem. Enjoy a tour of Jerusalem, visiting its Old City, and then head over to Bethlehem for a festive Christmas dinner and Midnight Mass at the local church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick up at 15:15 from these hotels only : Jerusalem Gate - 43 Yirmiyahu St. Grand Court - 15 Saint George St. David's Citadel - 7 King David St. Dan Boutique - 31 Hebron Rd.
- Embark on a tour of Jerusalem, visiting the Old City and the Knesset
- Enjoy a festive Christmas dinner at a local Bethlehem restaurant
- View a Midnight Mass on outdoor screens
- Entry fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Festive dinner in Bethlehem
- Pick-up and drop off at certain points in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Herzilya
- Food and drinks (other than 1 included dinner)
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Modest dress is required.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Please note that Palestinian Authority is solely responsible for the management and performances of the evening's events in Bethlehem. The supplier cannot be held responsible, should changes occur within the PA territory for the evening's events.
- The Palestinian guide meets the tour at the border post.
- Change of vehicle is required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Meeting point of departure from Bethlehem will be set by guide.
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4