Hike up to the ruins of King Herod's former citadel and watch the sunrise at Masada. Get back to nature in the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve and relax at a private beach at the Dead Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pick-up from the David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem. Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a towel and your swimming costume
- The private beach at the Dead Sea has shower, bathroom and changing facilities