Head into the heart of the West Bank to discover the sacred town of Bethlehem on this half-day tour. Visit the Church of the Nativity itself and the serene Franciscan Grotto of Lady Mary, before making your way back to Jerusalem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Starting time 8:15 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the church where it all began, The Church of the Nativity, on this half-day tour to Bethlehem
- Learn how the 'Milk Grotto' got its name when you visit the Franciscan Grotto
- Stroll through the fields where the shepherds saw their guiding star of the Nativity
- See amazing views of Jerusalem
- Guided tour of Bethlehem
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will be picked up from Abraham Hostel on Davidka Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Remember to bring your passport, a hat, and water.
- Please note: You will need to enter your passport number. After clicking on the "Book Now" button a booking form will show up. After you filled-in all the necessary information enter your passport number in the field "remarks for the local operator".