See some of the world's most holy sites on a guided small group tour of Jerusalem. Follow in the footsteps of Jesus on the Via Dolorosa, get panoramic views from Mount Scopus, and discover the ancient tombs of the Kidron Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from main hotels in Jerusalem. Contact the local tour operator after booking for your nearest pickup point if you are staying in an Airbnb or other accommodation.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old
- A modest dress code is required to enter holy sites such as the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- The tour ends in the Old City of Jerusalem