See the highlights of the old city of Jerusalem on a guided walking tour. After lunch, enter the new city and stop to visit the Holocaust Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup service is provided from centrally located hotels only. A confirmation email will be sent to you by the activity provider including the pickup time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately, as the tour visits holy sites
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed. On those days, there will be a visit to King David's Tomb, the Hall of the Last Supper and the Church of All Nations at the Garden of Gethsemane
- The order of the sites visited and the old city entrance/exit gates are subject to change
- Children under the age of 10 years are not allowed in the Holocaust Museum
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years