See the highlights of the old city of Jerusalem on a guided walking tour. After lunch, enter the new city and stop to visit the Holocaust Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided at your hotel in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Herzilya and Netanya. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pickup point.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately, as the tour visits holy sites
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed. On those days, there will be a visit to King David's Tomb, the Hall of the Last Supper and the Church of All Nations at the Garden of Gethsemane
- The order of the sites visited and the old city entrance/exit gates are subject to change
- Children under the age of 10 years are not allowed in the Holocaust Museum
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years