From Jerusalem, head south and climb Masada as the sun rises, illuminating the surrounding desert and Dead Sea. Then to the stunning Ein Gedi Oasis Nature Reserve for a hike and then finish the day by floating and swimming at the magnificent Dead Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Climb Masada Desert Fortress as the sun rises
- Tour the fortress ruins and see the amazing views
- Hike at the oasis at Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Relax and float in the magnificent Dead Sea
- Transport to all sites
- Guiding materials
- Lunch and drinks
- Ein Gedi entrance (NIS 29)
- Masada entrance (NIS 29)
- Optional) One-way cable-car ride (NIS 29)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Abraham Hostel Lobby, Davidka Square, 67 Hanavi'im Street JerusalemOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A physical fitness is required for this great 1hr hike.
- The tour is self-guided: it includes full transportation and printed guiding materials, but no actual guide.
- Things to bring: passport, sunscreen, walking shoes, bathing suit, towel, hat & water.
- Please note: You will need to enter your passport number. After clicking on the "Book Now" button a booking form will show up. After you filled-in all the necessary information enter your passport number in the field "remarks for the local operator".