Discover the vibrant city of Tel Aviv and the port at Jaffa on a full-day sightseeing tour with an expert guide. Explore the Bauhaus architecture, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv, the Diaspora Museum and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is provided from centrally located Jerusalem hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Visit the Diaspora Museum and learn about the history of Israel
- See where Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated
- Tour the old port of Jaffa
- Wander the colorful streets of Nahalat Benyamin
- Discover the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv
- See fantastic Bauhaus buildings
- Look for unique gifts in the boutique stores of Sheinkin Street
- Pick-up from hotel
- Government licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You must present a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.