Learn the history of Soweto and experience the everyday life in the township of Soweto, the young talents and the Morden culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Vilakazi Espresso, opposite the Hector Pieterson Memorial.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- People in Soweto are already used to tours and mostly appreciate foreigners coming to experience their community.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.