Be charmed at one of the largest free-flying aviaries in the world with an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. Walk amongst the feathered residents and get the chance to hand feed them!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please reach the entrance of the park with the e-ticket for entry. Please arrive no later than 45 minutes before the starting time of the tour. If the park’s capacity has been reached, you may be required to wait till there is availability.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The park is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- The Birds of Play dry play area is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and the wet play area is open from 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM weekdays and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on school holidays, public holidays and at weekends
- This activity can only be booked by foreign nationals
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, tram rides, animal shows, Birdz of Play, scheduled Animal Token Feeding Sessions, and Keepers’ Chit Chat are suspended until further notice
- Child tickets are available for those aged 3 to 12 years old
- Children below 3 years old may enter the WRS Parks for free, subject to WRS’ satisfactory verification
- A senior is defined as a person at 60 years of age and above for the purpose of determining whether an admission ticket to a WRS Park is required