Spot whales from the air and make a summit landing for 360-degree views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Kaikoura Airport Terminal, 617 State Highway 1, Peketa, Kaikoura.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions and the date and/or time may be different from the one requested
- All whale watching flights are carried out in accordance with New Zealand's Department of Conservation Marine Mammal Regulations
- Due to aircraft weight restrictions, all travelers must be weighed at check-in