Enjoy the ultimate bird watching and wildlife cruise just 15 minutes off the coast of Kaikoura. Take the opportunity to get up close and personal with a huge variety of seabirds including the majestic Albatross, in an intimate group of up to 13 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please come to the Encounter Kaikoura office to check in, 96 Esplanade, Kaikoura 7300, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour operation is subject to the weather, sea conditions, and wildlife behaviour
- All tours are subject to having a minimum number of participants to go ahead; when any of these factors mean a tour cannot proceed a full refund will apply
- Weather in New Zealand can be unpredictable. Make sure you come prepared with appropriate clothing for the weather including rain and wind jacket
- There is the possibility of getting seasick during this cruise. If you are prone to seasickness ensure you take appropriate medication before departure; ‘Sea Legs’ and ginger tablets are available for purchase at the counter when you check in
- Please arrive to check in at least 20 minutes before your scheduled departure