Glide through the water by pedaling your own kayak on a guided trip through the Kaikoura Peninsula. Travel along the dramatic coastline looking for New Zealand fur seals, penguins, and albatrosses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet across the road from Black Rabbit pizza and an Indian restaurant. Look out for the large Seal Kayak Kaikoura sign and trailers filled with kayaks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing