An individual tour with a professional guide to the ancient Russian city of Kaluga will leave only the most positive memories. Kaluga is a city of eclecticism, with ancient Russian architecture, majestic temples, boyar chambers, and the cosmonaut symbol.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Private group
- Enjoy a tour of the center of Kaluga
- Visit the observation deck
- Visit the main space museum in Russia
- Learn the history of one of the ancient cities of Russia
- Pickup at central accommodation or location in Kaluga
- Private professional tour guide
- Public transport ticket, if required
- Entrance fee to the State Museum of the History of Cosmonautics
- Entrance fee to the planetarium
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Drop-off at your accommodation by car or public transport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.