Get a change of scene on a full-day tour around Kanchanaburi province, west of Bangkok. Soak up Thailand’s history and visit the Hollywood-famous Bridge Over The River Kwai, Death War Museum, Tham Krasae Station perched on a cliff, and Tiger Cave Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will be wearing a Green TripGuru shirt and holding a TripGuru sign. If you would like a hotel pickup, please check with the tour provider to see if your hotel in the Kanchanaburi City area is in the pickup range.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering temples. Please avoid mini skirts and short shorts.