Do something entirely different on your visit to Israel and spend 3 hours learning how to cook traditional middle-eastern dishes in a hands-on workshop. Afterwards you’ll get to eat the delicious dishes you’ve just prepared at a feast with your host.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The typical meeting point is in the car park at the central bus station in the city of Karmiel. The bus station is located 50 meters from the traffic lights at the main entrance to the city, at the first junction within the city. Turn right at the lights to enter the bus station area. There are many other possible meeting points if this isn’t convenient. Please provide information about your accommodation or other location when booking so the best meeting point can be determined.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tipping is optional, but not compulsory or expected.