Take a day trip from Wroclaw to discover the Giant Mountains and the historically rich Valley of Palaces and Gardens in Lower Silesia. Enjoy nature, heritage and amazing tales with a passionate guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Wroclaw.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for hiking and bring warm clothes, as it may get cold in the mountains.
- Please note that admission to the Vang Steve Church during mass and special events (such as scheduled weddings) is limited, so this attraction may be replaced with the Ski Jump Orlinek viewpoint.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for 1-3 people, and in a larger van for groups of 4 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.
- Lunch can be arranged upon request.