Join this group camping tour to the vast Makgadikgadi salt pans from Kasane. Sleep under the stars in the area where all human life began. Marvel at a spectacular sunset and sunrise. Benefit from included hotel pickup and drop-off, dinner, and breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your hotel in Kasane.
- Discover the vast salt pans in the Makgadikgadi region of Botswana.
- Delight in a magnificent sunset over the open area
- Sleep under the stars and wake up to a beautiful sunrise
- Visit the area where humans began to evolve about 200,000 years ago
- Enjoy included dinner, breakfast, camping equipment, and hotel transfers
- Entrance fees
- Dinner and breakfast
- Drinks (water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, and a limited number of alcoholic drinks)
- Camping equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kasane
- Extra alcoholic drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please that tents are not provided with the camping equipment as you will be sleeping outside under the stars