Discover a place that was hidden from the outside world until the early 90s on a 19-day trek on the borders of the Tibetan Plateau. Follow the Gandaki Valley trail with occasional detours. Arrive in Lo Manthang, the mystical capital of Upper Mustang.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 19 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Chinese, English, Hindi, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel inside Kathmandu Valley
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Personal insurance is not included and if trekking or climbing must include helicopter evacuation
- Visas can be obtained on your arrival at Kathmandu Airport
- Trekking can be pretty strenuous at times so you need to be reasonably fit to participate in this tour