Explore the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 1-day tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Learn about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe. See the gas chambers and barracks, as you comprehend the enormity of what happened here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Katowice.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- You are advised to bring a packed lunch to save time, however, there is a small café to by snacks at the Museum
- You will enjoy private transfer to and from Auschwitz, but only official museum guides can lead tour groups inside the museum
- Please note that due to preserving historical authenticity, people with disabilities may find it difficult to move around in the museum.
- Wheelchairs are available from the Visitor Service Center if they have been reserved in advance