Take part in a kayaking adventure tour on Kauai, with professional photos and a light lunch included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The local partner will send a text message 24 hours in advance regarding your reservation, location, and with additional information on what to bring, the weather, and group dynamics.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Water shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity includes a 15-minute kayak ride and a 25-minute hike to a waterfall.
- This adventure is not recommended for people who have no understanding about the dynamics of kayaking. If you can't kayak, then your tour guide will have to tow your boat, which will cause delays to the group.
- The walking portion of the adventure will require some stability and balance; if you are overweight or unsteady, you could fall and hurt yourself.
- No physical is taken before this outdoor adventure; you will need to take complete responsibility for yourself if you hurt yourself during the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.