Feel the power of the ocean and smell the salty air as crashing waves explode below you and your friends on this private hike of the South Shore. Add snorkeling to your tour to get the best of both sea and land.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at your selected tour start time in the grassy pull-off on the left side of Poipu Road, opposite and just past the main entrance to the Grand Hyatt Poipu. From there you will journey for 5 minutes down a dirt road to the parking area where the hike will begin. Your guide will call you a day or two before the start of your tour to see if you have any questions and to share what vehicle they will be in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- People taking this tour must be able to walk on unpaved, uneven, and possibly muddy terrain
- Tours operate rain or shine, except in the most extreme cases
- Dress in layers as temperatures vary