Experience a once in a lifetime cruise in the frozen water of the Bothnian sea in Lapland on an Icebreaker ship. Swim in the icy water in a flotation survival suit and explore the vessel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- If you are arriving to Kemi in the morning by train and taking the cruise on the day of your arrival, the train stop in Kemi is very short. Please be prepared to leave the train on time. If you miss your stop, please contact the tour provider after 9:00 AM by phone or by email. They will try to rebook you for another cruise, but this is a matter of availability.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The activity provider shall not be held liable for any compensation for loss of gratification in case of swimming cancellation for safety reasons due to unforeseeable adverse weather conditions