Experience a once in a lifetime cruise in the frozen water of the Bothnian sea in Lapland on an Icebreaker ship. Swim in the icy water in a flotation survival suit and explore the vessel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 30 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- PLEASE NOTE: cruise ticket with your pick-up details will be sent shortly from email@example.com (check your spam folder!). If you haven’t received it in 72 hours, you must contact us yourself. 08:05 from Kemi Glass Villas 08:15 from Kemi Scandic hotel 08:20 from Merihovi hotel 08:30 from Kemi train station 08:55 from Tornio Grand hotel Mustaparta Please note that this is bus departure time. Please be ready in front of the reception (outside) or in front of the main door of the train station (on the side of parking lot) at least 10 min before scheduled time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The activity provider shall not be held liable for any compensation for loss of gratification in case of swimming cancellation for safety reasons due to unforeseeable adverse weather conditions